Friday 3 November 2017

TH THursday... on a Friday!

THinking, THinking, THinking...

THinking THoughts, and being THankful on THursdays.


So much excitement yesterday getting ready for a stitching retreat this weekend, that I totally missed posting! DJ and I are headed to a retreat in PA for the weekend, our first one with... 😲 strangers! But first we're headed to the local craft show at the fairgrounds, it's that time of year already. It's supposed to be in the 70's today and we'll be hearing Christmas music there I'm sure! Crazy weather.

So I am thankful for getting away (we both truly need it), and meeting new stitchy friends. If you happen to be there, that would be awesome, come look for us!

6 comments:

Katie said...

You know I love stitching retreats. Can't wait to hear about it!

Maggee said...

Look forward to hearing about it... what part of PA??

deb said...

Hope you have a great time!

Barb said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Julie said...

I bet you and DJ have had a fun weekend together meeting new friends.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hope that you are both having a great time!